Monday, December 15, 2008

My "Dream guy"

This post, I am going to write about something happy and joyful. Okay, I’d love write about my “Dream guy”. I think I haven’t met any guys who can consider as my “Dream guy”. I extremely like guys who are happy and confident; the reasons are I don’t have these two characters.

White collar is not a criterion for my “Dream guy” and he doesn’t have to be very success in career or high position. He enjoys his job and responsible in whatever he does are the most important and sufficient. He knows what does he want in his life.

“Machine gun” is how I describe guys who talk non-stop. In my opinion, guys who talk too much and like gossiping are not attractive, sexy, and seduced at all. “Talk and comment when necessary!”. Nevertheless a little bit of humor sense is important and builds our friend and relationship.

Last but not least, I don’t prefer guy who can’t decide things. A good decision-maker always scores more in my heart.

No comments: