Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The mixture of different feelings - Part II - They melt my heart!

They melt my heart! I hear greetings such as “Good morning, teacher” and “How are you?, teacher” from the familiar faces while I walk with my rollator to my department every morning. The greetings really melt my heart and make my day.

It was a party in my school which organized by Dell Asia Pacific Sdn. Children were asked to join and sing along with the staff from Dell Asia Pacific Sdn. It was proud and amazing to see them to sing. They enjoyed singing a lot. “Wow, my students sing well. I should have brought my digital camera”, I whispered to myself. They melt my heart once again.

As I mentioned in my previous entry, “What can they do is more important than how much they can do”. They can even touch and melt my heart with just a smile. What a miracle!

1 comment:

CECIL said...

I (we) think a world of you! :) Try to say more than 'He/She is doing well' to the parents. I guarantee you , though not all, most of them will understand your speech. You underestimate how clear your speech is.

You inspire me, in the ways you'd probably never know.

Love, hugs, kisses!