Saturday, October 17, 2009

Everyone is unique

Everyone has own perception in life. Different perception between colleagues, friends, couples and families may lead disagreement. I have been experienced this since I was young. I used to think that I was the right one when other people have different understanding and view.

Time after time, I started to learn how to tolerate with this atmosphere. I have understood that I would not able to change anyone’s perception towards certain things. Everyone has different experiences, comes from different background and grows up in different environment. For instance, experiences which I encountered may be different from my best friends. Therefore, we are not supposed to judge them based on our own thoughts and feelings.

Of course, I would still stand for my rights in certain circumstances but I would also evaluate the other people’s perception.

1 comment:

bARE-eYED sUN said...

excellent thoughts. :-)

thank you for sharing them.

..
.ero