Friday, June 05, 2009

Parents vs Love life

Today, I chatted with my two best friends on Skype about various topics including relationship, sexuality and how our parents see our love and sexual life. As I mentioned in my earlier posts, women with disabilities wish to have a man who loves and cares us.

Unfortunately, there are numerous obstacles to conquer in order to get true and comfortable love. One of the biggest challenges is to prove and convey to our parents that we have grown up and dare to go into “love battle”.

I have experienced tremendous times of failure. I failed to date the guy I like, I failed to pursue my parents that the relationship I really want to have and I failed to make the guy to be with me. I really felt the world is going to end when I encountered these all.

After several relationships, my parents started to understand that I also need love life and I wish to being loved. Sometimes, my mother gives me advices how to deal with a guy. I feel happy about that because my mother has understood what I need in life. However, my parents would never wish to see me heartbreak again, especially my mother. No matter what, all I need is support and understanding from my parents.

No comments: